Looking for players for a Tuesday night game!

Welcome to Buban, a continent set in the far west. Magical beings weren’t necessarily unknown in this region of the world, mostly just uncommon. However, one day Fae creatures started popping up more common than expected, and now are beginning to populate the continent and cause all sorts of mischief and chaos. Nobody can really figure out why they are popping up so often now, but plenty of distress letters and beacons have been sent, and calling to their aid, the mainland has been sending adventurers oversea to help.

Of course, a group of those adventurers happen to be you. Do you think you’re ready to help the west reclaim their home?

Hello there! Thank you for showing interest in my campaign! My name is Ace and I’ve been DMing for about 9 years now, all of which has been homebrewed settings! This campaign is just is one of my many polished settings over the years, and now would like to offer it to you!

The first 2 sessions are completely free! To help gauge if my DM style is a good fit for you, and if it’s not, then you are absolutely free to drop out before you pay a single cent! Beyond that, it will be 15$ per session.
Since these are homebrewed settings, I do allow homebrew with approval! There are even some that I have created myself that is 100% allowed!

This campaign starts off at level 3, and the character creation will be done with point array. So far there are 3/5 slots filled.
Each session will be starting on Tuesday 7pm CST, and run for about 3-5 hours.

If you have any interest at all, or questions, feel free to comment on this post, or hit me up in the DM’s and I will get back to you ASAP!