Looking for Players for a Rise of the Runelords Gestalt Campaign [paid: 20$][Pathfinder 1e]

Hi there!

I go by Ilzalith, and I’m looking for two or three more players for the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path. The campaign will be run through Foundry VTT with a Discord server for voice communication in and out of game sessions. This will be my second time running this AP (the first group is currently entering the second half) and my first time using Gestalt as a mechanic in any game I run.

Rise of the Runelords is Paizo’s first Adventure Path, with its most recent update being in 2012. While we will be covering the entire Anniversary Edition book, I will add extra content from different official and nonofficial sources.

Requirements and Expectations:

As players, you’re expected to have a usable microphone and a stable internet connection. While I am open to players unfamiliar with Pathfinder First Edition, some experience is recommended, since the gestalt rules do add some complexity.

I’m looking for people whose goal isn’t power gaming. Optimization can help, and succeeding can be fun, but I’m hoping for players who mostly care about making choices for their build and tactics informed by who they’re playing. When you decide on a character concept, the level-to-level build is far less interesting to me than what the character does for a living, or who they care about in their lives. In short: concept and theme trump strong mechanical choices.

What I Offer:

Most obviously, well-prepared 3.5- to 4-hour sessions every single week. More specifically:
Custom maps for every setpiece
Music and ambient noise for every scene
Tokens for every encounter
Extra content beyond the AP
Character-specific side quests
Everything is prepared in advance

Final Notes:

Sessions will be run weekly on Mondays at 6:00 PM EST. Payment is $20.00 USD via PayPal within 48 hours of completing the session. If there might be a delay for any reason, please let me know ASAP.
If you’re interested, you can apply here: https://forms.gle/wenxB2y1NGUhYWvq7