Looking for More Fri 9pm-Midnight Eastern Lovecraftian Twist to Ghost of Saltmarsh Campaign

I have two players and looking for more. Ideally two or more reliable players.

We have started Ghosts of Saltmarsh but I am returning to the name of the original - Sinister Secrets of Saltmarsh.
What I have done is fleshed out the NPC’s and the town and linked the various plots together.

Since it’s a fishing town, it also seems like the perfect environment to take a few elements from the book of Cthulhu and HP Lovecraft. Let’s say just 20% to add a bit of flavor and story to the published module.

If you are interested send me a message and I’ll provide the information.

Game: D&D 5e
Group type: Online
Experience: Veteran but willing to take new players
Location/Timezone: Online, doesn’t matter
Schedule: Fri 9 pm Eastern
Roles sought: Players
Game style: Some Role Play, some Combat. If you want more combat, fight more. If you want more Role Play, then RP more, lol. I’ve created the NPC’s and their various backstories that are there for you to discover if you want. And of course there is lots to fight also.

I played D&D from 1st and 2nd Edition, took a break for 3rd and 4th edition, and now Playing 5th.

1 Like

Good afternoon,

I am inquiring into the status of your LFP post. Myself and one other are interested in playing. The time works perfectly. We are both experienced players but are relatively new to the foundry system.

Please let me know if you are still looking and if there is any information myself and my friend can give, as well as the best way for us all to touch base.

Thank you,

Brian Huber - Arcaintum

I would like to join. Like you, I’ve been playing since first edition. Played 3.5 edition for several years. I avoided 4th edition, and have been playing 5e around 5 months.