Looking For GM, Pathfinder 2E

I am like the person in the link below, only I am strictly here to play Pathfinder 2e, because I’ve been told all the Pathfinder 2e people are on Foundry.

Experience
I have only played one game in the system, and I’m familiar enough with 5e and 3.5 D&D that I am just glad I haven’t confused any rules yet.

I’m a forever GM of 6 years and right now this is one of the few systems I like being a player of.

Dates
I’m most available Sundays, Saturdays, and Fridays. Might be open Thursdays. I have an Arizona timezone and as a student with tons of afternoon/night classes, I rarely wake up before 11PM here.

1 Like

I am running the Abomination Vaults on Sunday mornings from 8 am to 11am AZ time. The party could use a rogue or cleric. Currently have a Champion, Ranger, Alchemist and Wizard. We sometimes add another game during week if everyone is free but if someone cant make its not an issue. I have an event that explains characters missing but still getting xp.

I only run paid campaigns, but if you’re interested I have a Pathfinder 2E Blood Lords game on Fri and Sat. $20 a sesh. Friday 8PM I am waiting on two more players to start and Saturday 2PM I have room for one more player.
Details here:
Friday: (Play Pathfinder 2e Online | Blood Lords adventure path. 1st-20th level. Macabre cities, option of UNDEAD CHARACTER, mystery and intrigue and BECOME A BLOOD LORD!)
Saturday: (Play Pathfinder 2e Online | Blood Lords adventure path. 1st-20th level. Macabre cities, option of UNDEAD CHARACTER, mystery and intrigue and BECOME A BLOOD LORD!)

I guess I didn’t make it clear enough that I don’t do paid games.

I’m also playing as strictly a champion. I did forget to state that.

If I take any Clerical stuff, it’ll be mostly to get abilities that Paladins had in various versions of D&D.

1 Like