Looking for 1 more player for Salt, blood, and the boot

:crossed_swords: D&D 5e dnd5e

:calendar: 2021-02-14T23:00:00Z

:scroll: Brief Description of the game/setting/premise:
Naval Warfare, Evil Campaign, Swash-buckling fantasy. Exploration.
Piracy holds the promise of independence and adventure without a thought of remorse or consequences until the captain’s whip falls upon their back. They can travel as their captain sees fit, kill at will, pillage, and plunder. But before you all start your path of Piracy it all starts with a mutiny. You are a citizen of the Great Empire and everyone in the empire must do a 4-year enlistment in the Army or Navy. As being in the army sounds interesting you don’t like to fight the legion of the undead horde or the Eastern Raiders forever so you join the Imperial Navy. After 4 months in your enlistment already 10 people have died from the harsh punishment of your tyrannical captain. The crew is on edge but scared to do what needs to be done. What says you? Are you able to rally your shipmates or die trying?

:memo: Aditional Details:
This is an Evil campaign but we will go over the boundaries, rule at a session 0
The best way to get in touch with me is via by discord Bilge Goblin#0644 as I will be conducting interviews for potential players
Party Comp: MaleFire GenasiWarlock 3, MaleOrcWizard 3, MaleAarakocraGunslinger

P.S. Currently we are doing a one-shot this week as I am still preparing the Campaign itself DM if you are interested.