[LFP's] [5E] [PAID] [Online] Weekly Saturday Game 1pm-5pm est Storm KIngs Thunder

Date: Saturdays
Time: 1pm-5pm
Frequency: Weekly
Cost: $8 per session using Paypal
What you need. Discord, Mic, and a Free D&D Beyond account.

What I am looking for:
I am currently seeking two worthy and brave adventurers to join the current group and take care of the Giant Menace that seems to be raging across the Sword Coast. I present to you my take on Storm Kings Thunder. Many things have changed which will take the party past 11th level. How far? That depends on the group and what they choose to do.

The Campaign so far –Storm Kings Thunder would normally take you to level 11 (but with my changes who knows :wink: ). Each session will be approximately 4 hrs The party is currently at level 3 and are exploring a long lost but not necessarily empty Dwarven Fortress.

Campaign Guide - I run Faerun a little differently than other DM’s. Here is the link to my Campaign Guide. Please give it a read as I know my world is not for everyone. Campaign Guide - Google Docs

What you can expect - You will begin at 3rd level. You will begin with starting class equipment or gold (your choice) and two normal healing potions (those lower levels are rough)

I do have MrPrimates module so I do use D&D Beyond with Foundry. Basically, you make your character in My Campaign in D&D Beyond and then I transfer it over to Foundry

I have been DMing for over 5yrs now. I have played both face to face and on VTT’s. I find it awesome that you can play with anyone from around the world. I love introducing new players to the world of D&D. I always try to make my games a unique experience for everyone by providing fun challenges and amusing Npc’s with voices and mannerisms I am unfortunately no Matt Collville but I will do my best to make every session a memorable one.

Respect for Everyone

My games are open to anyone and everyone. So, I have a strict no bullying, sexism, racism policy. Along with anything else that would make anyone feel uncomfortable. If anyone at any time feels uncomfortable, please private message me and I will fix what is going on.

Mature Content?

All of my games are family friendly. The closest I get to having my characters cuss is like Yosemite Sam.

Interested?

Please message me through The Forge and I will give you my Discord info and we can talk.

Table is full at this time.

Need one more player.