[LFP] Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage

:crossed_swords: D&D5ED&D5E

:calendar: 2022-01-05T20:00:00Z

:scroll: Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage - 50% split between roleplay and combat. We move slow sometimes as the party is roleplaying more.

:memo: Aditional Details:
We are a fun relaxed group, who some of us have been playing together for 7 years. Two spots have come up due to real life commitments and we are looking for two people to join us. We are playing Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage. We have started the campaign so you will be starting at character level 8 on level 4 of the dungeon. We have only just started level 4.

We use Discord for voice, speak English and create characters in DnDbeyond. I have shared the books i have.

We will take on new people if you are new to Foundry VTT or D&D5e.

Thanks for reading
Mark

2 Likes

Hello, I would be interested in potentially joining,l if you’re still looking for someone would love to talk about it, my Discord is DividedEcho#1162 if you want to get in touch

Hi, I’m interested in possibly joining the group if it is possible :slight_smile:

Hello,
My discord is <AΚ…Κ‹ΞΉ#5487>. I have no experience playing on foundry VTT. I have been mostly playing D&D5e on Roll20. When do you guys hold sessions? I can only play after 7 PM EST. PM me on discord if you are still looking for players.

Best,
Alvi

I’m interested in joining another group. I’m currently booked on Mondays, but if on Friday through Sunday that would be awesome! Let me know discord Crazychaos#5196

I wanna play If you Will have me I know a few things aboud D&D but I wanna learn more never used foundry a friend Said It was better than other VTTs so here I am would love to be a part of the team I am Brazilian 27 years old my timezone is GMT -3 but I could make any time and day work

Goodmorning. A late reaction to your post, but I was wondering if you’re still looking for players?