[LFP] The Thrilling Mystery of the Silver Set [FATE Accelerated - Young Centurions] [CEST] [7.30PM UTC+2] [PAID]

:crossed_swords: Game System: Young Centurions [FATE Accelerated] using Foundry VTT and Discord for voice
:date: When do you play: June 16, 2022 7:30 PM (CEST) will be session 0. Then every Thursday at 7.30pm (UTC+2)
:computer: Requirements: Discord and Forge free accounts, decent microphone. Knowledge of FATE and Young Centurions is welcome but not necessary (I´ll provide all the info and am happy to guide new players).
Camera is welcome but not mandatory.
:heavy_dollar_sign: Price: 20$ per session.

:scroll: Brief description of the game/setting/premise

Anyone up for a pulp adventure?

THE THRILLING MYSTERY OF THE SILVER SET
A pulp! Adventure
Young Centurions - Fate Accelerated

It was supposed to be a day like any other right? Just a boring field trip at the museum to check out this boring exhibit about boring ancient trinkets.
Luckily, “boring” was not in store for us. It’s never a boring day for people like us, is it?

Explosions, robots, biplanes, mad scientists, ancient artifacts and evil plots to conquer the world… that’s what’s waiting for us. Because you see, we’re not just normal kids, oh no.
We are the heroes of tomorrow, the embodiment of the Century and it’s our job to protect it, whether we like it or not.

And let me tell you one thing: it might be hard, it might be dangerous, it might be scary… but I wouldn’t change it for the world! We get to enjoy all the excitement of a live of adventures!

We get to be heroes!