[LFP][Starfinder][Paid] Signal of Screams, levels 7-13

This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10USD per session via PayPal.

I’m looking for up to 2 more players to join a group of 4 players (for a total of 6) for a somewhat long term weekly pay-to-play campaign using the pre-written Adventure Path module: Signal of Screams, every Sunday 7:00PM GMT (Subject to Daylight Saving Time). It is a continuation campaign for the current players who have completed the Adventure Path module: Against the Aeon Throne. Your first session will be free, where after that it will be $10USD per session.

In terms of party composition, we have: a Mechanic, two Soldiers, and a Solarion.

Though this game is targeted to European audiences, those outside of the region are of course welcome. It is just that it may be difficult for you due to the differences with the time zone.

Beginners and newcomers to both Starfinder and Foundry are welcome. Help will given to those who request it out of session at no extra cost. Also, if everyone agrees and wishes for it to be, it can be a sanctioned Starfinder Society (Paizo’s Organised Play, similar to Wizards of the Coast’s D&D Adventurers League) game.

Note: I assume anyone who applies will be over 18, otherwise I will need an explicit permission from their parent(s) and be no younger than 13.

Game System: Starfinder
Tabletop Format: Online on Foundry VTT and Discord
Schedule: Weekly, Sunday, 7PM-10PM GMT
Payment: $10US per Session
Seats Available: Up to 2 Players
Details: A vacation at a luxury resort located on an asteroid goes horribly wrong as the facilities malfunction and the guests and staff turn violent. The heroes must protect themselves, aid others who have remained rational. and hopefully find a way to stop the growing delirium, even if it means going through guests who have been transformed into hideous abominations! But what will the heroes do when they realize the same condition has begun affecting their own minds?