🐉 | LFP | Shore of Dreams | Lost Pirate Treasure and Intriguing Mysteries |

https://startplaying.games/adventure/clmnvl7dt000408l658u94da9

About the adventure

Embark on a Daring Quest: The Legend of Captain Jadescale’s Treasure! This is a level 6 short campaign. It will run 2 to 3 sessions (depending on how things play out in game). Prepare to dive in to an epic adventure that will ignite the passions of both seasoned adventurers and newcomers to the world of Dungeons & Dragons! The Enigma of Captain Jadescale Whispers of untold riches hidden deep within the mystical Mistcliff of Chult have spread like wildfire across the realm. The enigmatic pirate Captain Jadescale, and his fabled crew who vanished beneath the waves, are said to have left behind a treasure trove of unimaginable wealth. The party have been hired by families in Waterdeep to find answers about what happened to their relatives, themselves daring explorers, who went missing on their expedition to Chult while seeking the treasure. Can the party find answers about the fates of the lost explorers? And indeed, claim Jadescale’s treasure for themselves? The Shore of Dreams: A hub of Intrigue Your journey begins on the stunning island of Lantan. There is an inn nestled in the enchanting town of Yokotoro, located on Lantan. Here, under the ownership of a captivating and mysterious figure, you will uncover tantalizing clues that may lead you to the very heart of Captain Jadescale’s fortune. This promises to be a tale twist, turns and surprises! What mysteries and wonders await you on the breathtaking island of Lantan? Interact with colourful NPCs as you try and unravel the mystery. All with amazing scene art, mood music and more truly help put your mind in this fun and engaging short campaign adventure.

Gameplay details

:desktop_computer: We will use Foundry VTT to play the actual game, DNDBeyond for character creation and Discord for voice chat (video is optional).
:telephone_receiver: We will have a small ‘session 0’ one-on-one type interview by message or on a discord call before the game starts to talk about the game, your expectations and to see if it’s the right campaign for you.
:performing_arts: I like lots of role play in my TTRPGS, both as a GM and a player. There will also of course be plenty chances for combat, exploration and a few puzzles.
:crossed_swords: My combats are also more narrative driven and I have tweaked some of the standard rules. See these changes below.
:fire: The battles will be crunchy and challenging. Character death is a real possibility in this short campaign. Have ideas for back up characters in mind.
:heart: If there any lines or triggers that you have, then please let me know so that I can adjust things accordingly.
:studio_microphone: I like to do voices and really get into character. For players, it’s up to you how much you want to get into it. There’s no pressure at all to be on the Critical Roll level! But if you want to, by all means bring it on!
:scroll: Helpful discussions at the table are encouraged. However, overt-metagaming and telling other people how to play their characters and the DM how to run the game will not be tolerated. I also like players to be prepared and on time.
:coffee: There will be a ten minute break half-way through sessions for bathroom and snack breaks.