[LFP] Saga of the Northlanders: OSR 1-10 Campaign [SW][Online][Weekly][5:30PM PST][3hrs]

Time/Date: Thursday, July 6, 2023. 05:30 PM PCT.
Seats Open: 7
System: Swords and Wizardry Complete Revised!
Platform: Foundry VTT
strong textType: Campaign
Cost: $20/session

Pitch: You stand before your jarl, hungry for the chance to prove your worth! The meadhall waits with bated breath for your answer. Donar give you strength!

Far in the frigid north, the demon god of ice and hunger has begun stirring, after ages of being forgotten. It is up to you and yours to stop his cults that have permeated like ice-heaves across the tundra. Explore frozen palaces, overtake island fortresses, and fight in the halls of Valhalla. From the humble start of your journey to the epic conclusion, you will experience the strange and the astonishing that will leave all in disbelief.

The Northland’s Saga is a fully realized adventure campaign designed for levels 1–10 with enough lore to satisfy any skald. If you enjoy toasting your mead after felling a troll, and boasting of your exploits, then this is the game for you! I aim to provide an experience that will both amuse and amaze you; I enjoy humor in my stories as much as the old Icelandic sagas, but know when it is time to mean business. And as someone who has crossed glaciers, watched icebergs calve, and witnessed icefields as far as the eye can see, I can bring authenticity to this northern adventure.
The system, Swords and Wizardry, is a famously simple retroclone of Original D&D, which takes no time at all to learn! This game welcomes players of all levels of experience; with its streamlined minimalist ruleset, even the most green beginner will have confidence in their understanding within a session or two. And don’t worry, I am always more than happy to remind or clarify!