[LFP] [Paid] [Tuesdays 19:00 GMT] [Descent into Avernus] [Level 4] [Lots of Role Play, fun combats and intrigue!]

current experience july

BRAND NEW CAMPAIGN! Descent into Avernus: A Hellish Conspiracy - 50% off 1st game ($22.50 to $11.25)

Dungeons & Dragons 5e | Campaign

About the adventure

How would you like to spend your Tuesdays…in hell!? Descent into Avernus, a dark and twisted adventure that takes the party to hell itself. Lots of twists, turns, deals and journeying across the hellscape in infernal war machines! Mad Max meets D&D fantasy in Avernus! “The journey begins in Elturel, a city steeped in both holy light and shadowy intrigue. As freelance agents for the Flaming Fist of Baldur’s Gate, our adventurers find themselves draped in cloaks of secrecy, tasked with peeling back the layers of a perplexing enigma: the disappearance of Grand Duke Ulder Ravenguard. Amidst the vibrant festivities of the Festival of Spring Dawn, Elturel harbors a malevolent undercurrent, a sinister presence lurking just beneath its serene facade. Can our band of daring heroes untangle the threads of mystery before the darkness consumes them all? The stage is set, the curtain drawn, and the fate of Elturel hangs in the balance.”

Join me and a very welcoming and inclusive table of players, in this adventure of espionage, dark pacts, deals with devils, a city in despair and array harrowing choices to be made. This is my take on the famous Descent into Avernus campaign!

Here’s what to expect:
:fire: A dark and gritty campaign, with some of my own spicy homebrew twists! It starts with the party unravelling the mystery of what’s going on behind the scenes at Elturel, only to find themselves caught in the chaos of the Descent the fiery hell of Avernus itself!
:fire: Characters start at level 4 and end at level 13. Have a few ideas for back up characters in mind. This will be a campaign full of trying and gritty encounters! (We are currently at level 4).
:fire: There will be plenty of chances for role play in the hellscape! Avernus is grim and unrelenting. The party will encounter all sorts of compelling NPCs, opportunities to make decisions on devilishly difficult deals, and do whatever it takes to survive in hell!
:fire: I am an amateur voice actor and improv performer. I will strive to provide engaging NPCs with their own unique personalities, voices and motivations.
:fire: Through Foundry VTT, you will experience immersive playlists, sound effects, art and effects. These, a long with compelling narration, will transport you fully into the fire and brimstone!
:fire: Join me and your fellow players on an epic adventure to save a city doomed to hell. Reserve your spot today!

Recruiting notes

:fire:This is a long term campaign starting at level 4 and finishing at level 13. We are currently at level 4.
:fire:New player friendly! Myself and your fellow players are more than happy to help people new to DND.
:fire: 50% OFF your first game!