[LFP][Paid][Starfinder] Attack of the Swarm adventure path - new players welcome

ATTACK OF THE SWARM - Adventure Path
Level 1 to 12
It has been 6 months since the Swarm first touched down on Suskillon in a bloody conflict named the Battle at Stone Sea. After the Swarm punched through the planet’s aerial and orbital defenses, its components landed near the Stone Sea, a large freshwater lake surrounding a dormant volcano. The Fifth Battalion of the Suskillon Defense Force (SDF) was closest to the site of contact and held the Swarm back long enough for the SDF to mobilize other battalions to the area.

Stories of the battle have already reached near-mythical heights, as most members of the Fifth Battalion were killed in glorious, terrible combat. You and your friends will be part of the new 5th Batallion in the seek of defending against the Swarm Invasion.

Slots Available: 3 / 6
System Used: Starfinder
Style: Voice chat Through discord, we will use FoundryVTT
Session Duration: 3 hours (± 10/15 mins)
Schedule:
Tuesday Evening : Play Starfinder Online | Starfinder - Attack of the Swarm - Long Campaign
Wednesday Afternoon : Play Starfinder Online | Starfinder - Attack of the Swarm - Long Campaign
Thursday Afternoon : Play Starfinder Online | Starfinder - Attack of the Swarm - Long Campaign Requirements: Discord account, a Microphone and an account on https://forge-vtt.com/ (the site where we host out FoundryVTT game).
Cost: $20 usd per session.

:octopus: What I offer
:squid: A friendly and inclusive Experience.
:squid: Full roleplay experience with voices, sound effects, music, voice mods and more!
:squid: A fulfilling adventure that will include the opportunity to be the Heroes, but also being challenged by the world around you!
:squid: A friendly GM that will always be eager to solve any issues and to include your cool ideas to the game! It is all about the journey, there are no winners or losers, just heroes! >:D
:squid: For me YOU are the ones telling the story, not the dice, dice are thrilling and add a lot of emotion to the game, but sometimes they just get in the way of fun and I am here to make it be worth it!

We are looking for one more player!
Session 0 is free!
Play Starfinder Online | Starfinder - Attack of the Swarm - Long Campaign [Levels 1 - 12] - New game (startplaying.games)

New table opened, time set for Wedensday nights!
[Play Starfinder Online | Starfinder - Attack of the Swarm - Long Campaign (startplaying.games)](Play Starfinder Online | Starfinder - Attack of the Swarm - Long Campaign)

This seat still open?

Yes! you can visit the Startplaying site, or add me on discord: chaosandmagic

Play Starfinder Online | Starfinder - Attack of the Swarm - Long Campaign (startplaying.games)

Still looking for 2 players for
Play Starfinder Online | Starfinder - Attack of the Swarm - Long Campaign