[LFP][Paid][Saturday 7pm GMT+1] Waterdeep Detectives [Beginner Friendly, Custom Campaign]

Waterdeep Detectives

:crossed_swords: Game System:
5e

:calendar: When do you play:
Saturday, 7pm GMT+1 (1pm CST)

:scroll: Brief Description of the game/setting/premise:

“Waterdeep has always been a hive of secrets, you can’t throw a stone without hitting a conspiracy or two. It’s littered with secret passages, hidden cults, lost legends and even a few divine mysteries to boot. You want to try and take a crack at solving crimes in this mess? Go ahead, I imagine you’re going to be very busy” - A secret snake cultist, posing as a tour guide.

Waterdeep Detectives is a series of six adventures set in the city of Waterdeep, taking characters from level 3 up to level 9, occurring as political upheaval grips the city’s streets. Characters will be playing the role of private detectives, looking to bring criminals to justice, dealing with their personal lives and stories, all while trying to solve the strange cases throughout the city. Explore life in the City of Splendor, go where you please and be immersed in the daily life of Waterdeep and its strange and quirky populace.

You can read more about the games details in the link below, feel free to message me with any questions.

https://startplaying.games/adventure/clu17ham600fp08kz0i1e3i7p

Open Slots: 3
We’ve just had our zero session, slots are still open, and the first session is free. Our party includes a down on their luck wizard and an elemental Salamander fighter who have just joined the Covert Clues Detective Agency.

Party

Got my outfit change system working too.

ChangeOutfit