Dungeons and Dragons 5e
When do you play:
Sundays at 5pm GMT+2.
First game 2023-09-01T15:00:00Z
Brief Description of the game/setting/premise:
The world of Thylea is on the brink of a war that will bring only destruction and despair. But the Oracle saw the future and prophesized that there is still hope.
You are that hope!
Embark on a mythic journey, in a land where gods walk among mortals, titans scheme from their ancestral prisons, and the Fates control the destiny of heroes and villains alike.
In this Greek-inspired adventure, you will play the role of a great hero, destined to carve your path to the stars and take your rightful place among the gods.
Fight your way through impossible challenges and prove your might against the Titans.
The fate of the world is in your hands!
Fight legendary creatures
Deal with Kings, Gods, and Titans
Explore mythical islands
Meet legendary characters
Decide the fate of the World
Become a legend, forever embedded in the stars!
What can you expect from my games:
- I run state-of-the-art Foundry tables, with highly immersive environments (atmospheric scenes and artworks for every scene, art for every NPC, curated music for different scenes and moods, etc.)
- Heavy remixes and changes to the original mysteries to implement characters’ backstories, weaving them into the narrative and putting them at the center of the stage.
- I follow rules but am always open to breaking them or modifying them to benefit the characters. The rule of cool is the number one rule in my tables and I am open to crazy plans, daring actions, and cinematic scenes.
- Hard and emotional choices, a heavy focus on character growth and involvement. The story is not about the NPCs and what they want, the story is about the PCs.
- Open and inclusive games, a GM open to feedback and ready to change things to improve the game for the players. I use a host of safety and feedback tools to ensure the best experience possible for my players.
Take a look at some previews: