[LFP][Paid][4.30PM Saturdays][$35] Daggerheart - In the Hall of the Mountain King

DAGGERHEART PLAYTEST
In the Hall of the Mountain King

“A simple delivery job turns into a race against time to stop an ancient evil from awakening”.

Slots: 4/6
System: Daggerheart
Style: High fantasy, magical adventure in a narrative and player-driven system.
Platforms: Discord, Foundry VTT, Demiplane
Schedule: Saturdays at 4.30pm (GMT+1)
Price: $35 per session

You were just supposed to bring a package to the small village of Hush, an easy job right? Little you knew that not far from there, terrible things were taking place.

Travel to the village of Hush, protect a fey circle, explore dangerous caves, battle elementals and demons over a lake of magma, grow with your companions, from a ragtag group of adventurers to a mighty party of heroes!

:performing_arts: Narrative driven game
:book: Easy and quick rules
:volcano: Cinematic and awe inspiring set pieces
:dragon_face: Epic action
:man_mage: Quick character growth

In this short adventure we will get a chance to try this new game, putting to the test its mechanics and its flow, with a fast leveling process to make sure you get to try the higher levels too. All accompanied by great graphics, a curated soundtrack and everything in my power to make the experience as immersive and fun as possible.

What can you expect:

• I run state-of-the-art Foundry tables, with highly immersive environments and music.
  • An original adventure focused on the characters!
  • The rule of cool is the number one rule in my tables and I am open to crazy plans, daring actions, and cinematic scenes.
  • Hard and emotional choices, a heavy focus on character growth and involvement.
  • Open and inclusive games, a GM open to feedback and ready to change things to improve the game for the players.

Previews:

GM Reel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KinsNdfbTc&t=2s
Sneak Peek - Playing with Khitan - Google Drive
And join here!
Play Indie TTRPG Online | In the Hall of the Mountain King - DAGGERHEART PLAYTEST - Learn as you play