[LFP] [Paid $25] [PF2e] [Campaign] [Sun 19:00 BST] [Level 16-20] Night of the Gray Death

NIGHT OF THE GRAY DEATH
A Pathfinder 2e Adventure

We will be running one of the many fantastic Adventures published by Paizo in 2e on a fully-loaded Foundry VTT! We can discuss themes, tone, and characters during the free Session 0. There, we will run through the themes, goals, expectations, and etiquette for our table before jumping into character creation. I will help all those that require it, with no limitations when it comes to rarity or build choices. Once we are happy, I will make a custom token for you to use within the game.

The Adventure:
"Galt’s executioners are the masked and mysterious Gray Gardeners. Held above the laws of the chaotic nation, these grim killers soak the revolution-wracked land in dread and blood. They behead the guilty and innocent alike with their magical guillotines, but few possess the courage to stand against them. Powerful heroes must infiltrate the Gray Gardeners and put an end to their reign of terror. As the heroes race from haunted crypts to the elegant opulence of an ill-fated masque, the midnight chime will bring salvation or doom to a nation.

“Night of the Gray Death is a deluxe adventure in Gothic horror for 16th-level characters written by Ron Lundeen. It exposes the secrets of the Gray Gardeners with new monsters, new magic items, and new challenges to test the mightiest heroes. Mysteries and intrigue abound during the Night of the Gray Death!” - Paizo.com

Variant Rules:

• Free Archetype: take a Dedication to give another dynamic to your character
  • Critical Hit/Fumble Deck: Let’s make those natural 20s count with extra effects!
  • Hero Point variant: Hero Points can be spent to add +6 to a d20 roll, or give me a -6 to one of my d20 rolls

:family_man_woman_girl_boy: SLOTS 3 remaining
:calendar: SCHEDULE 2022-06-12T18:00:00Z
:alarm_clock: DURATION 3-4 hours
:money_with_wings: PRICE $25/session (free Session 0; Early Bird available)
:desktop: GAME LINK Play Pathfinder 2e Online | Night of the Gray Death - PF2e High Level Adventure with Commissioned Art