[LFP][Paid][18+][5E D&D][Monday][Night][Level 1 to 12] Phandelver and Below: The Shattered Obelisk & LGBTQ Friendly! Oct 2th!

Game: D&D 5e
Group type: Online/Roll20/Discord (RedComet8082)
Experience: Experienced Professional DM/ Beginner-Intermediate Player level
Time zone: 8pm to 11pm EST
Schedule: Weekly, Monday
Roles sought: 2 Slot

Game style: In my games, players can expect an immersive narrative and combat experience, NPCs and locations that are brought to life, and a game experience tailored to the players and their character backstories.

Join Our Epic Paid D&D Campaign - Phandelver and Below: The Shattered Obelisk

Greetings, Adventurers!

Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journey through the heart of the Forgotten Realms? Do you have what it takes to unravel the mysteries of the Shattered Obelisk and face the perils lurking in the dark corners of Phandelver and beyond? If so, then gather your courage and join us for an unforgettable paid Dungeons & Dragons campaign!

Campaign Details:

Title: Phandelver and Below: The Shattered Obelisk
System: Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition
Setting: Forgotten Realms
Platform: Roll20/Discord/Dnd Beyond Optional
Sessions: Monday 8pm EST Weekly
Payment: 15.00 Dollars Per Session

Campaign Highlights:

Explore the iconic town of Phandalin and its surrounding areas.
Uncover the secrets of the enigmatic Shattered Obelisk.
Engage in epic battles with monsters, uncover hidden treasures, and make impactful choices.
Forge alliances and shape the story through your character’s decisions.
A balanced mix of role-playing, combat, and exploration.
New and experienced players are welcome!

How to Apply:

If you’re ready to embark on this epic adventure, please send an email to [Your Email Address] with the following information:

Your Name
D&D Experience (both as a player and with 5th Edition)
Character Concept (a brief idea of the character you’d like to play)
Your Availability
Any additional information or questions
Important Notes:

Limited slots are available, so act quickly to secure your spot!
Payment details and schedule will be provided upon acceptance into the campaign.
This is a paid campaign, but we aim to create a fun and immersive experience for all players.
Join us in the world of Phandelver and Below, where legends are born, and destinies are forged. Will you rise to the challenge?

May your dice roll high and your adventures be legendary!

We have more slot! Before we start the game zero oct 2th!

Please anybody, never pay money to play. You can always get rounds for free.

Yes but the quality of the game might not be up to par with a free player as well finishing a campaign is another story as itself. As I run 8 games a week professional and streamline my games also give back to my community