[LfP] [PAID $15] [WBtW] New group looking for 2 players - Every Wednesday 08:30 CEST/ 16:30 AEST - D&D Beyond/FoundryVTT/Discord

Game: D&D 5e
Group type: Online (D&D Beyond/FoundryVTT/Discord)
Experience: Everyone is welcome!
Location/Timezone: 08:30 CEST/ 16:30 AEST
Schedule: Every Wednesday (When at least 4 players are available)
Roles sought: 2 Players
Game style: We enjoy RP, and also implement character backgrounds in the campaign.
Price: $15 per session per player (1st game with me will be $5 to see if it’s a good fit)

I am starting a new campaign with one player who just finished a campaign with me and one new player. Now we need 2 more new adventurers to start this new adventure!

THIS IS A GAME WITH PLAYERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
All ages are welcome, just keep in mind that you are playing with minors.

Character Creation
Level 1
ALL WoTC books/resources allowed
Homebrew allowed, but first discussed with DM
Stats either point buy or rolling (you’re allowed to reroll 1s)

Current Party

• Hareangon Wizard
  • Fairy Barbarian
  • Changeling Monk
  • …?

Hello all!

I would like to offer you my services as a DM.

The group:
Looking for a fun and relaxing time, love RP and story development. There are battles, but they aren’t of extreme importance. Open to new and experienced players and are very easy going.

A little bit about me:
I’m Amy, Dutch, 29 years old. Got my home, husband, little girl, dog, and cat. And am crazy about DnD and Japan.
About my DMing, my players describe me as playing with my players and not against them. And I love that description! I want the adventure to be fun for me and for you. Also, I’m a firm believer in the rule of cool, and love having RP and story/character development in the campaign.

I’m not a huge fan of going all kill and power.

First game (for 1st time player with me) will be $5 , this is a good time to introduce yourself to the others. (Keep in mind that mostly the first 3 sessions feel a bit weird, with everyone getting used to the other players and DM)

My prices (approximate time of session 3-4 hours):
$15 per session per player

Tips are always welcome if you’ve had a great time!

I use PayPal to receive payments.

We will use discord to interact with each other and FoundryVTT to play.
DnD Beyond can be used as character creator and to roll off of.

Feel free to ask any question you may have!