[lfp][paid 10$][lord of the rings 5e][weekly][monday][8pm est]

The year is 2050 of the Third Age. 75 years ago the last of the Northern Kingdoms, Arthedain, has fallen under the iron boot of Angmar. Although The Witch King of Angmar was defeated by Glorfindel and chased away from his vile fortress, Dunedain of the North are gone and only ruins remain where their households once stood. Ruins that aren’t empty…
Meanwhile to the South, united Nazgul lead the army of Mordor against the fortress of Minas Ithil. The siege begins but lonely forces of Gondor are not enough to hold against the wave of orks and the fortress will soon follow the fate of the Fornost. Minas Morgul establishes it’s grip over the Western Passage through Ered Lithui, spilling the Army of Mordor into the valleys of Gondor. In this dark hour, Witch King issues a challenge to King of Gondor, Earnur, leading him into an ambush and slaying. Without it’s king nor his heir Gondor is governed by the Steward. The rumor spreads that one day the heir of Isildur will return to Gondor to rule once again, but few believes it for now.
While the war rages to the South and eyes of every free man, dwarf and elf are turned towards Gondor, an invisible hand is moving among the shadows and ruins of the North, scheming plots, brewing ferment and implementing plan that it’s master left for it. The plan that will once and for all break the Men of the West and ensure the rule of the Dark Lord over entirety of the Middle Earth. The plan almost invisible… yet not completely unseen.
A certain wizard arrives to the town of Bree, settlement of men and small folk, casually named hobbits. In here they dwell, trade and gossip, completely oblivious to the threat “next door”. Ignoring bystanders and curious gazes, the wizard rushes to the inn “Under the Sneezing Dragon” where he is planning to meet an unusual group of guests. Group that has already taken main spot in the town’s gossips.

Greetings everyone!
For a while I was planning to release a campaign that will take place in dear to my heart North-Western part of Middle Earth. And here it is, My Precious…
We will be playing, using DND5e expanded by rules from the Lord of the Rings Roleplaying, so brace yourself for an adventure like no other. The number of participants is very limited (by principle I don’t run groups bigger than 5), so don’t hesitate too long if you wanna participate (we only have 2, maybe 3 spots left).

About Me.

My name is Paul, 44yo. I have over 20 years of experience in RPG (mainly DMing). I am running official and homebrew content on Roll20 for mature players. My sessions are predominantly paid and I am doing my best to maintain them professional (but also funny, after all these are meant to be games). I keep my prices at reasonable level of 10$/session.

What you do and don’t pay for.

You pay for:

My time. It takes a while to prepare a session and even when you are using official publications most of the time maps will still require a lot of DM’s polishing. Session itself also require 100% of my attention and I give it. Together those things consume significant amount of time every week, making me less capable in daily activities and work. By supporting me, you ease the burden of sustaining my needs and allow me to focus more and more on making “a good time” for you and other members of your party.
Responsibility. More often than not free games fall apart. There are multiple reasons to that but from my own experience nmbr 1 is lack of responsibility and dedication both on side of DM and players. Providing tip to DM creates an atmosphere of mutual responsibility, where game is no longer just a game but also commitment and “trade good”. It automatically sets much more mature approach from both sides of the deal. You have the right to expect from me and other members for what you have paid for and me and other members of the party have the right to expect the same from you.
Small group. Being a part of big group may sound like a great idea but when it comes to time management it quickly becomes a huge problem. Session can only last as much (usually around 4 hours) and having more than 5 players in the party significantly cuts the amount of time that each individual member has for his/her interactions. Another problem in bigger group is that more charismatic players can take over the stage and push less “frontline” oriented to the margin. Since my games almost never cater more than 5 players you will never experience these problems here.

You don’t pay for:

Unfair treatment. Paying does not mean that you can expect something extra in return (additional features, secret powers, extra magic items etc.).
Access to homebrew content. I run my games based on official books and don’t use UA and specially homebrewed assets in general (there are exceptions but don’t expect them all over the place). It doesn’t mean that I go dot to dot with textbooks (I absolutely do not) but you can’t expect to have access to these materials only because the session is paid. Unbalanced content is a game killer.
BS (both mine and yours) so be respectful and expect no less.

I am interested in joining your game, what do I do?

I am very happy to see that! I really am, believe me and I thank you for appreciating my content. Now drop the reply below or send me a PM. You don’t have to leave your contact information out in the open, you can send your Discord ID in PM if you prefer to do so (yes, we are using discord for communication).

Thank you for reading and stay with my Best Regards!