[LFP][Online][7PM CST] Kingmaker campaign beginning, looking for 2 more players!

Hello adventurers,

I am Dominemesis, a professional DM on StartPlaying.com, and I am spinning up a new campaign of the Kingmaker AP for Pathfinder 2E on Wednesday nights ideally beginning early in March. Currently there are 2 seats remaining, and the first session is scheduled for 3/13! Sign up if you would like to:
Embark on an epic journey to claim your destiny in the untamed wilderness of Pathfinder’s Kingmaker! Are you ready to forge alliances, conquer enemies, and build your own kingdom?
Join me for an unforgettable game night adventure every Wednesday on StartPlaying.com, where we’ll delve into the rich world of Golarion. Whether you’re a seasoned adventurer or a newcomer to the realm of tabletop RPGs, there’s a place for you at our table.

As your experienced Dungeon Master, I’ll guide you through every step of your heroic quest. Together, we’ll explore vast forests, navigate treacherous swamps, and confront the myriad challenges that await us. With a perfect blend of role-playing, exploration, and tactical combat, every session promises excitement and intrigue.

Create your own unique character, from valiant fighters to cunning rogues, and let your imagination run wild. Forge bonds with your fellow players as you face danger and adversity together, and watch as your decisions shape the fate of the Stolen Lands.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this unforgettable adventure. Sign up now for Pathfinder’s Kingmaker on StartPlaying.com, and prepare to write your own legend!

The adventure sign-up is linked below. Games will run every Wednesday from 7pm-10pm CST and are $25 per session:

My DM profile: Professional Game Master - Dominemesis | StartPlaying