[LFP] [Mothership] [free-to-play] [one-shot] The Haunting of Ypsilon 14

The Haunting of Ypsilon 14
Play an unforgiving sci-fi horror adventure on Halloween!

:crossed_swords: Game System: Mothership

:calendar: When do you play: 2023-10-31T18:00:00Z2023-10-31T22:00:00Z

:scroll: Brief Description of the game/setting/premise:
The tiny remote mining outpost Ypsilon 14 is overdue for a supply run. While such form of neglect isn’t too uncommon for unlucrative outposts like these, Big Corporate has descided to show generosity. For a much higher price then shipping supplies themselves, they hired a bunch of freelancers (you) to perform that supply run post haste. You even have a couple days to spare on your way. Lucky you!

:memo: Aditional Details:
Voice Chat will be Discord. Audio only, no video. See to it that you’re audio quality is decent and there are no background noises.
There won’t be a session 0, we’ll jump right into the game and create fresh characters during the session.
No further prep is needed, the system will be introduced an explained during the session.

We’ll be having a small chat and see how we get along. Message me your Discord Info and we’ll talk.

:exclamation: Warning:
I do take horror seriously, so this is not going to be a fun, spooky ride with rubber forehead aliens. If you have a problem with anything related to horror, this game is not for you. I mean it!