[LFP, LGBT+ FRIENDLY, FREE 2 PLAY] Dungeons and Dragons 4e: Sing of the Rage

:crossed_swords: Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 4e

:calendar: When do you play: Friday evenings EST (eyeing 8:30 PM EST [GMT -5])

:scroll: Brief Description of the game/setting/premise: A fresh 2-30 campaign in 4e starting with the classic module Keep on the Shadowfell:

You are members of a Balatek, a unit of rune-marked warriors of a long-forgotten but very much thriving society. You lived and trained together to be heroes on a secretive hidden island about 300 nautical miles off the coast of Neverwinter.

The last heir of a minor noble family in Winterhaven has recently died, and a diviner from your island has determined that the next in line for the title, the son of a runeborn knight banished from Neverwinter for violations of his chivalric oaths, has been unknowingly targeted by an ancient and unspeakable evil, the same evil that claimed his father.

Youโ€™re sent to Winterhaven to find the heir, ensure his safety, and learn more about whatโ€™s happening in the notoriously creepy keep overlooking the area below, before evil forces complete their terrifying plan.

Plus, solve a recent uptick in aggression by bands of kobolds in the region and learn how the kobolds and keep might be connected.

:memo: Aditional Details: MEET THE DM

My name is Olivia (she/her pronouns.) Iโ€™m 28 years old and have ben playing RPGs for almost 15 years. My goal as a DM is to create a safe and educational environment for LGBT players and LGBT allies to grow in their skills.

When Iโ€™m not running my home games, Iโ€™m a huge movie buff and am working on earning my motorcycle license endorsement. My two most recent bucket list items are to rescue a motorcycle from a barn and turn it into a hot rod and start a media company in the actual play space.

I run a cinematic, story-focused style of game where characterization is key and every decision has the potential to be one domino in a chain of fate.

how do i join your game?