[LFP, LGBT+ FRIENDLY, FREE 2 PLAY] Dungeons and Dragons 4e: Sing of the Rage

:crossed_swords: Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 4e

:calendar: When do you play: Friday evenings EST (eyeing 8:30 PM EST [GMT -5])

:scroll: Brief Description of the game/setting/premise: A fresh 2-30 campaign in 4e starting with the classic module Keep on the Shadowfell:

You are members of a Balatek, a unit of rune-marked warriors of a long-forgotten but very much thriving society. You lived and trained together to be heroes on a secretive hidden island about 300 nautical miles off the coast of Neverwinter.

The last heir of a minor noble family in Winterhaven has recently died, and a diviner from your island has determined that the next in line for the title, the son of a runeborn knight banished from Neverwinter for violations of his chivalric oaths, has been unknowingly targeted by an ancient and unspeakable evil, the same evil that claimed his father.

You’re sent to Winterhaven to find the heir, ensure his safety, and learn more about what’s happening in the notoriously creepy keep overlooking the area below, before evil forces complete their terrifying plan.

Plus, solve a recent uptick in aggression by bands of kobolds in the region and learn how the kobolds and keep might be connected.

:memo: Aditional Details: MEET THE DM

My name is Olivia (she/her pronouns.) I’m 28 years old and have ben playing RPGs for almost 15 years. My goal as a DM is to create a safe and educational environment for LGBT players and LGBT allies to grow in their skills.

When I’m not running my home games, I’m a huge movie buff and am working on earning my motorcycle license endorsement. My two most recent bucket list items are to rescue a motorcycle from a barn and turn it into a hot rod and start a media company in the actual play space.

I run a cinematic, story-focused style of game where characterization is key and every decision has the potential to be one domino in a chain of fate.

how do i join your game?

Hey! I realize this is about a billion years late, but I was wondering if there’s any chance you’re looking for or open to more players for this or another campaign? I’m KJ, a 31-year-old they/them femme and forever-DM looking to expand my experience by playing in other (preferably women and/or queer, for my own comfort) DMs’ campaigns and worlds! It sounds like your DM style is very similar to what I like in my games, so I’d be thrilled to get to join (or even just sit in if you’d be okay with it!).

Again, I know this is VERY late so not sure if you’ll even see it, but if so and you’re open to chatting about this please feel free to add me on Discord @glamourtentia :smiling_face: Either way, I hope your game is going well, it sounds super cool!