Looking for 1-2 solid players experience preferred, but high Charisma accepted as a stand-in.
Just started this game 3 weeks ago, but need a couple more players; have 3 players and 1 DM currently.
Setting: Unique World of DM’s creation (me)
Rules: mostly WWN, some homebrew will be involved
Ages: Adult only; probably prefer 30+
Content: OFF LIMITS AS FOLLOWS [[explicit torture, sexualism/sexual assault, real-world religion]]
Content: Will certainly include off-color humor, some potty-mouth language, and likely meme-posting
Time Zone: GMT -6 (USA, Central Standard)
Schedule: Weekly if possible, Thurs
Timing: CST - from about 7pm to 10-11pm, give or take 30-60 minutes depends on players
VTT: Foundry/Forge VTT along with Alchemy
Communication: Discord for audio communication; you need a mic - also, an email account
currently just got to level 2
XP and Renown is doled out to those who are present and playing that night [ergo, not all characters will advance at the same rate, perhaps]
Gritty Dying World-esque
Magic will be powerful and costly
Warriors will dominate battles. And look good doing it.-- “Robert E Howard would be proud”
Adventurers will be right at home.-- “Gish’s are welcome here”
Experts will be given chances to honest-to-God, flat-out MURDER people.-- “Be the Hobo you were meant to be”
Mages. You better bring your A-game, bitches. I’m not joking. You will likely die. x10-- “…but if you can actually level up, it WILL be worth it”
What I Offer:
- experienced (but not necessarily good) DM - for free!
- I am still learning WWN/SWN, so caveat emptor
- cool immersion via Alchemy when possible (thanks Alch!), Midjourney (art)
- playstyle is “sandbox with hooks”; please note - have you ever played a true sandbox game? make sure to see below - player responsibilities.
- a fairly even mix of roleplaying, battles, exploration, and possibly of worldbuilding (castle, fiefdom, et al)
- No, I haven’t watched Critical Role or listened to Tabletop Champions - I’m sorry
What I Expect:
- for everyone to have fun at no one else’s expense
- that you are kind
- that you approach the game as a creative outlet
- that you can lose MULTIPLE characters to bad rolls, bad choices, and bad luck
- that you can share the limelight with your fellows
- that you show up (on time is always a nice bonus)
- that you engage; REAL sandbox games don’t play well without the following:-- every player is involved in realizing the campaign world-- players can cooperate with each other synergistically to find and complete interesting story lines
That’s it. Thanks for reading. DM me on Discord or answer here if interested.