LFP Fog Whisperers: A Dead By Daylight RPG!

Game: D&D 5e
Group type: Online
Experience: Any!
Location/Timezone: United Kingdom (SO GMT I think)
Schedule: Tuesday at 6-7 would be ideal however I can be flexible, currently Fridays are taken however.
Roles sought: We are looking of 6 Players!
Game style and Synopsis: Things have been going wrong. People going missing, across the world reports of a dark fog, shrouding haunted homes and families going missing. You play as the relatives and friends of these taken survivors investigating their disappearance and unravelling the real world mystery, praying that in the dark of night you will not be Dead By Daylight.

As a GM, I have a passion for roleplaying and embracing the rule of cool. My focus is on creating a vibrant and immersive world, where character interactions play a crucial role. I believe that using character voices is essential, and I try to incorporate them as much as possible. I am also versatile when it comes to combat, offering both crunchy tactical excitement and seamless transitions into Theatre of the Mind battles. My goal is to provide a dynamic and engaging experience for all players, combining the best of both worlds. Whether you’re a seasoned player or new to the game, I specialize in introducing new players to the game, and everyone is welcome to join. So, why wait? Join me on adventure!

If this sounds for you! Please join us over at TattleTales and pop me a message: TattleTalesRPG Official Server

For more info on myself please check out my profile over at StartPlaying! Professional Game Master - Bob | StartPlaying

If you’re interested please inquiry more here on StartPlaying: https://startplaying.games/gm/listings/adventures/clty8yaqd00xm08l8902r32f3/schedule