[LFP] Dungeons of Drakkenheim [5e][Saturdays][Australia]

Hello there.

I am looking for 2 more players to join a weekly DnD 5e game on Saturdays 10PM - 1AM AEST (+10GMT, Brisbane time).

We will be running through the Dungeons of Drakkenheim 5e campaign module. Level 1 start, WOTC approved sources, outside sources approved on a case-by-case basis.

Game System: DND 5E

When do we play: Saturdays 10pm-1am, +10GMT: First game Jan 22

Brief Description of the game/setting/premise:

Introduction
Little over a decade ago, a mysterious meteor fell from the heavens and destroyed the shining capital city of Drakkenheim. While the immediate loss of life was immense and devestating, the after-effects of the impact are worse still. Mysterious and mutated creatures, rumoured to be the malformed survivors of the initial blast, roam the streets and alleyways, crazed and violent in their corrupted madness. The very air scintillates with chaotic and unknown magical contamination from the meteor, forming the everpresent Haze within the ruins of the city.

Still, many flock to the ruins of Drakkenheim for their own ends. Some seek to mine the valuable shards of the meteor, a new resource dubbed Delerium by arcane experts. Some seek to uncover, or perhaps recover, riches or lost heirlooms within the ruins. Some seek the glory of killing the horrible and fantastic beasts that lurk the old castle and keeps, and some look for answers to the questions on everyone’s mind: what is the meteor, what does it mean, is it a herald of the end times, or some strange new beginning?

Game Information
This game will be based on the Dungeons of Drakkenheim campaign module, and will run the players from level 1 to 13. In this setting you will be exploring the cursed ruins of the once great city, navigating the diplomatic relationships of the area’s major factions, and progressing to fulfill a personal mission or objective for your character.

This game will run on Saturdays from 10pm - 1am at +10 GMT. You will begin at level 1. Any WOTC approved content (non-UA) is fair game, plus some additional 3rd party elements (Ghostfire Games: Grim Hollow Players guide). Other sources will be approved on a case-by-case basis.

Additional Details: We will have a discord set up for chat, we will be using the sheets within the foundryvtt engine.

1 Like

Oh wow, this is so tempting. It’s been a minute since you posted, are you still looking for players?

Hi, I’m interested in joining this adventure! Let me know if you still have a spot open

Hi all,

At the moment I have filled the game. Thank you for your interest, and i’ll post this up again when i rerun the module later on.

Hello!

I’d like to join the rerun module when it starts. I am new to D&D but have played a couple of sessions, and understand the rules. I am new to vtt though, so itll be a learning proccess. f i can book a spot that would be great

Curious how it went - was it as epic as I suspect?? :slight_smile:

I am very interested the time works for me however I am from Brazil I understand very well but I might need people to speak a bit slow if you will have me I want to brave Drakkenheim with you