[LFP] [5thEd] [Paid] [Online] [$30 session] [First Session Discount at $15] [Open to all levels] [Thursdays at 19:00 EST] [Campaign - Descent into Avernus] [Aspiring Voice and imrpov actor. Lots of roleplay! Fun Combats!]

About the adventure
How would you like to spend your Thursday evenings…in hell!?

Descent into Avernus, a dark and twisted adventure that takes the party to hell itself. Lots of twists, turns, deals and journeying across the hellscape in infernal war machines! Mad Max meets D&D fantasy in Avernus!

Originally hired by the Flaming Fist in the city of Baldur’s Gate, the party are sent to the holy city of Elturel. The grand Duke of Baldur’s Gate was sent to broker a peace deal between the two fiercely competing cities weeks ago, and correspondence from him went from strange to non-existent. During the Duke’s absence, violent ritualistic cult activity has infested Baldur’s Gate. The party are tasked with going to Elturel in time for the ‘Festival of The Dawn’ to seek answers on what happened to the Duke, and also find out what his political rivals are up to in Elturel.

The party have investigated the conspiracy thoroughly, but there is still something amiss. There is no more evident than when creatures from hell rise from fiery pits in the ground and attacking everything in sight! One of the devils that came was very powerful, her burning vengeance shaking Elturel to its core. The party eventually found Thavius Kreeg for answers, and found that he was part of the fiendish horde as well!

The city now seems to be fully in Avernus, and the party are trapped there. The party are now at Fort Knucklebone and the guests of the powerful hag, Mad Maggie, and her band of chaotic and engrammatic characters.

Join me and a very welcoming and inclusive table of players, in this adventure of espionage, dark pacts, deals with devils, a city in despair and array harrowing choices to be made. This is my take on the famous Descent into Avernus campaign!

Here’s what to expect:

:fire: A dark and gritty campaign, with some of my own spicy homebrew twists! It starts with the party unravelling the mystery of what’s going on behind the scenes at Elturel, only to find themselves caught in the chaos of the Descent the fiery hell of Avernus itself!

:fire: Characters start at level 4 and end at level 13. Have a few ideas for back up characters in mind. This will be a campaign full of trying and gritty encounters! (We are currently at level 7).

:fire: There will be plenty of chances for role play in the hellscape! Avernus is grim and unrelenting. The party will encounter all sorts of compelling NPCs, opportunities to make decisions on devilishly difficult deals, and do whatever it takes to survive in hell!

:fire: I am an amateur voice actor and improv performer. I will strive to provide engaging NPCs with their own unique personalities, voices and motivations.

:fire: Through Foundry VTT, you will experience immersive playlists, sound effects, art and effects. These, a long with compelling narration, will transport you fully into the fire and brimstone!

:fire: Join me and your fellow players on an epic adventure to save a city doomed to hell. Reserve your spot today!

Reply / DM here or on startplaying if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile: