[LFP] [5thEd] [Paid] [Online] [$25 session] [First Session 50% off!] [Open to all levels] [Mondays at 19:00 EST] [Campaign - Call of the Netherdeep] [Level 7] [Aspiring Voice and imrpov actor. Lots of roleplay! Fun Combats!]

A story set in hugely popular Critical Roll universe, join a campaign set in this beloved franchise.

Long ago, there was an event known as ‘The Calamity’. A war fought between the Prime Deities and the Betrayer Gods, that ravaged the lands of Exandria. To try and get one over each other in this fierce conflict, the gods on both sides turned to mortals, and raised some of them up to become their mighty champions. They gave these mortals blessings and powerful artefacts in order to wage war. The mightiest of these champions on the side of good was Alyxian the Apotheon, who received the blessing of three of the Prime Deities. He disappeared during a key battle in the war long ago, his name and legacy lost to time.

Fast forward to the current day, a group of adventurers travel to Jigow, a town of eclectic cultures in the country of Xhorsa, where they will discover secrets that take them on an epic journey, following in the footsteps of the legendary hero of yore. The party will visit places famous in the Critical Role lore, such as Bazzoxan, The Betrayer’s Rise and Ank’Harel. It also takes them far beyond the material plane, and to a water abyss known as ‘The Netherdeep’, what sinister secrets will this dark dimension hold?

Currently, the players are heading into the Feywild, where the Summer Court have offered assistance with current and terrifying events happening in the material plane.

While this campaign is set with fans of Critical Roll in mind, it is totally open for any fan of Dungeons and Dragons and brand new players in the hobby alike! Enjoy the twisting turning narrative, vibrant and memorable NPCs and the rich and colorful world created by one of the world’s greatest Dungeon Masters: Matthew Mercer!

Here’s what to expect:

:game_die: A fantasy game set in the acclaimed Critical Role universe! I am a fan of the show, and will combine elements from the universe with my own homebrew twists! Discover a rich and adventure in a rich and vibrant world that is full of surprises!

:game_die: Characters start at level 3 and end at level 12. Have a few ideas for back up characters in mind. This will be a campaign full of trying and gritty encounters.

:game_die: There will be plenty of chances for role play in the world of Exandria! The party will encounter all sorts of compelling NPCs, opportunities to make difficult world-changing decisions, many moments of brevity and humour, crunchy and varied combats and the odd puzzle sprinkled in.

:game_die: I am an amateur voice actor. I will strive to provide engaging NPCs with their own unique personalities, voices and motivations.

:game_die: Through Foundry VTT, you will experience immersive playlists, sound effects, art and effects. These, a long with compelling narration, will transport you fully into Exandria!

Join me and your fellow players on this epic Critical Roll adventure. Sign up today!