[LFP] [5thEd] [Descent into Avernus] [Paid] [Online] [$25 session (first session for half price ($12.50)] [Open to all levels] [Wednesdays at 19:00-22:00. EST]

:fire:**Descent Into Avernus - Ongoing Campaign!**:fire:

What twisted conspiracy is happening in the holy city of Elturel? Is all as it seems during the joyous ‘Festival of The Dawn’? What is the catalyst for The Descent into Avernus! A dark and twisted adventure that takes the party to hell itself! The party have unraveled some of the conspiracy, with the powerful Vanthampur family of Baldur’s Gate seemingly scheming with the High Overseerer of Elturel: Thavius Kreeg. Expect lots of diabolical twists, turns and deals to be made with devils themselves! Journey across the hellscape in infernal war machines! Mad Max meets D&D fantasy!

Slots Available: 2 slots available
Price:$25 per person - First game is 50% off!
System Used: DND5e
Character Level: 5
Experience needed: Open to all levels. If this is your first time playing DND, I will gladly help you.
Mature content: Players must be 18 and over

DM Style: My DMing style is is big on immersive roleplay, drawing players into rich and vibrant worlds where they can embody their characters to the fullest. I pride myself on crafting detailed descriptions, and engaging all of my players’ senses, allowing them to truly immerse themselves in the game. I am an aspiring voice actor, and love to breathe life and soul into my NPCs. My combats are thrilling, varied and full of surprises, keeping my players on their toes with dynamic encounters. I also enjoy sprinkling in the occasional puzzle, challenging my players’ problem-solving skills and adding an extra layer of intrigue to your campaigns. I hope to create a living, breathing world full of twists, turns, intrigue and lots of ‘rule of cool’ to make things fun and interesting.
Session Duration: 3 hours
Schedule: = Wednesdays: 19:00 EST
Requirements: D&D Beyond, Discord (microphone essential, camera optional), Forge Account, Foundry VTT