[LFP][5E][Weekly 9PM CST Fridays][FREE][Long-Term Campaign] Rise of Tiamat

FREE Adventure for dedicated players in for the long haul. THIS CAMPAIGN IS LIVE STREAMED ON YOUTUBE SO YOUR CAM AND MIC WILL BE BROADCASTED.

READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY!

(To join signup on Startplaying)

https://startplaying.games/adventure/clgzbljt1000508k06dt7hvyl

:handshake:Create bonds of friendship (meta and in game)
:hourglass_flowing_sand:Long Term Roleplay and story crafting
:orange_book:DND 5e Homebrew with some Module elements crafted to your characters
:timer_clock:Be a part of a long term campaign storyline

:hammer_and_wrench: Features: :toolbox:
:dash: Animations | 🕬 Custom SFX | :violin: Music | :houses: Buildings w/Levels & Heights | :art: Disc Tokens with your character art | :world_map: Custom Maps using Inkarnate, Dungeon Alchemist, and Bailey Wiki modules

:seat: Slots Available: 1
♞ Progression: (Point Buy, Milestone)
:bookmark: All official Features/race options
:x: No Multiclass
:white_check_mark: Optional features/feats and Customize Origin allowed
:pill: Fixed HP
:man_lifting_weights: No Encumbrance
:crossed_swords: Starting equipment AND +1 armor and one weapon (upon approval by DM can replace armor or weapon with item. wondrous or rare possible with DM approval)

:stop_sign: Requirements:
:one::eight::heavy_plus_sign: Age (18+)
:desktop_computer: A decent computer & internet
:studio_microphone: :camera: Cam & Mic
:checkered_flag: Level 8 Start
:game_die: ForgeVTT and DnDBeyond account (free)

This is a LONG TERM campaign and commitment. We will play EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT at 9PM CST/10PM EST for at least 3 hours. The campaign begins May 5th. This campaign starting with Hoard of the Dragon Queen has been going on for over a year with a close-knit group of friends. Rise of Tiamat will most likely take just as long. 1 player had to drop out due to health reasons so we are looking for someone to fill ONE seat.

THIS WILL BE LIVESTREAMED ON YOUTUBE! A good cam, mic, and PC will be required to play to run Foundry (Hosted on ForgeVTT) as well as the video chat. YOUR CONSENT TO BROADCAST YOUR CAM AND VOICE IS A REQUIREMENT TO PLAY.

STORY:

Tyranny of Dragons tells an epic story spanning two adventures, Hoard of the Dragon Queen and The Rise of Tiamat—the two tales contained within this collection. This adventure begins with Rise of Tiamat as the players have completed Hoard of the Dragon Queen.

I’m an older and experianced player looking for a longterm campaign. I can play most roles in a party and have as much fun as any other character I could play. I’ve been playing rp games in one for or another since I was 11 years old.

Hello, Thank you for the interest, however the position has been filled.