[LFP] [5E] - The Sixth Age

Hail Adventurers!

I am looking for some fresh players for a long term campaign designed to wrap up the last 7 years of gaming in my homebrew setting. During this time, my players have solved mysteries, defeated legendary monsters, and delved into worlds unknown. Many have become kings, queen, heroes, villains, and even gained the divine spark!

As the Sixth Age of Heroes comes to a close, all of the previous stories are coming to a final culmination, preparing the way for a hidden plot, centuries in the making.

I use official content, some homebrew that I have developed, and work with players to make their character really come alive!

If you are interested in joining the ranks of our ongoing stories, which are role play oriented, but plenty of monsters, intrigue, traps and puzzles, please reach out to me or reply to this message.

Sounds interesting. What is your schedule of games, and what platform(s) do you use for the game?

This is a 5E D&D game, using Foundry for VTT. I use zoom for video calling, and the schedule is variable. You will make a starting character, and join a continual adventure which includes drop in/out play, big adventures and epic tales. There is a little bit of everything so each play style gets time to shine. I have been running games for about 20 years and this is the culmination of the last 6-7 years. Players can be a part of as many (or few) storylines as they want and I run a pretty balanced game.

The main days I’ll be available will be Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Let me know if this piques your interest.