[LFP][5e][Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden][Foundry VTT][Wednesday][6pm GMT]

Feel the cold touch of death in Icewind Dale, where adventure is a dish best served cold. :cold_face:
:snowflake: Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden is a tale of dark terror that revisits the forlorn, flickering candlelights of civilization known as Ten-Towns and sheds light on the many bone-chilling locations that surround these frontier settlements. You will traverse towering glaciers, yawning fissures and delve in to icy dungeons to uncover secrets so old and terrifying that few dare to speak of them. Mad wizards long to possess that which the god of winter’s wrath has so coldly preserved-as do you!

What fantastic secrets and treasures are entombed in the sunless heart of the glacier and can you save Ten Towns from the endless winter? :milky_way:

:game_die: System: D&D 5th Edition

:clock5: Schedule: Wednesdays starting at 6pm GMT (UTC).

:microphone2: Playing on Foundry VTT with all the bells and whistles! (Animated spells/weapons, automation, stunning maps with weather effects and beautiful music/SFX). Discord for Voice
:moneybag: Rate: £15 ($20 USD) per session via Paypal

:man_mage: Level Progression: 1 – 12

:busts_in_silhouette: Player Slots: 3/5 filled

Message me if you’re interested, new players welcome! :slight_smile:

About me: I have been playing and running role-playing games for over 15 years. TTRPGs are a huge passion of mine. I enjoy all aspects of the hobby, meeting new people and interacting with their interesting characters, telling amazing stories together and just having fun chilling out, playing the game.

Others describe my style of DMing as very character and story driven, I love working with the players to create in depth personalized arcs within the overarching plot. I strive to let everyone have an input as much as possible and reward player creativity where I can.

Who could say no to this little fella?

We are now 3/5 Players. 2 slots still free!

We have a Wizard, Monk and Cleric braving the unforgiving tundra. Will you join the Frozen Far expedition?

Also they have a kobold in a winter coat that’s too big for him called Snorp who rides a goat called Jimothy. You’ll love the pair of em.

We now have a Barbarian joining the expedition! Only 1 space left to fill in the party!
We plan to begin playing this month, so don’t be left behind in the cold! :cold_face:

Still a chance to join in! One seat is still open :smiley:

First come first serve!

Perfect time for a winter campaign :cold_face:

There is still a chance to join in. 1 Space left!

Brrrrrrrrrrrr, its cold!

Looking for 1 more Player to join the campaign. Party is still in Chapter 1.