[LFP][5e][FREE][Adventure Path][Beginner Friendly][FVTT][10AM CST Saturday] Abomination Vaults

Abomination Vaults

:crossed_swords: PF2e:

:calendar: Saturday, April 29, 2023 3:00 PMSaturday, April 29, 2023 6:30 PM

:scroll: This is the Abomination Vaults AP. The players have started exploring somewhat and events have slowly started to happen, but it’s still very early in the adventure path. Right now the players are 3 friends of mine, all in our 30s, but if one player has to cancel or can’t make it then I’m not really able to carry on with a session.

So, I am looking for 1-2 players who would like to join the campaign. We talk over Discord, and I have a server up with additional information. I try to recap as we move through sessions in a recap channel and try to communicate with each other about schedule conflicts and the like in an appropriate channel. I try to schedule it for each week, but it’s been difficult getting things going when if a single person has a schedule conflict I don’t feel like 2 players is enough to move forward.

:memo: I try to work with any new players helping them understand the system as best I can, I’m still new to it myself. I also try to work with players who want to invest in their character’s backstory, giving them additional information as needed. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and we can discuss further.

Hey I’d like to know more, how can I contact you?

Hey uri, I’ve sent you a message with my Discord.

Hope bumping is okay. Still looking for one more player.

Are you still looking? One of my campaign ended and I’m looking for a new one.

Hey, Marilyne. Yes, I am still looking. I’ll shoot you my Discord so we can chat further.

Still looking for another player or two as one of our players had an incompatible schedule change. I’m still open to accepting new players to PF2e, but it might take extra time to get you up to speed.

Afternoon!

Im currently looking into getting into a PF2E game and you seem to be the right fit!
Im semi experienced with the system but still learning!
Would love to hear from you and see if your still looking for a new addition to your group!

I would be interested, I use to be GM for DND and Pathfinder 2e, and looking for a group that’s heavy into roleplay, I’m experienced enough into pathfinder 2e to be self reliant

I’m interested in joining and willing to do the work. Let me know if a spot is available.