[LFP][5e][Campaign][5pm GMT Wednesdays][Paid £15/Session] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden

Some secrets are worth dying for.

Feel the cold touch of death in this in Icewind Dale, where adventure is a dish best served cold. :cold_face:

Beneath the unyielding night sky, you stand before a towering glacier and recite an ancient rhyme, causing a crack to form in the great wall of ice. Beyond this yawning fissure, the Caves of Hunger await. And past this icy dungeon is a secret so old and terrifying that few dare speak of it. The mad wizards of the Arcane Brotherhood long to possess that which the god of winter’s wrath has so coldly preserved—as do you! What fantastic secrets and treasures are entombed in the sunless heart of the glacier, and what will their discovery mean for the denizens of Icewind Dale? Can you save Ten-Towns from the Frostmaiden’s everlasting night?

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden is a tale of dark terror that revisits the forlorn, flickering candlelights of civilization known as Ten-Towns and sheds light on the many bone-chilling locations that surround these frontier settlements.

:game_die: System: D&D 5th Edition
:spiral_calendar: Campaign Start Date: August 9th
:hourglass_flowing_sand: Schedule: 4 hours every Wednesday starting at 5:00 PM UTC (GMT)
:ballot_box_with_check: Requirements: Discord, and a good working mic.
:moneybag: Rate: £15 / Session (just under $20 USD) via Paypal
:man_mage: Level Progression: 1 – 12
:busts_in_silhouette: Player Slots: 2/5 filled

Online via Foundry VTT with all the bells and whistles. (Animated spells/weapons, automation, stunning maps with weather effects and beautiful music/SFX)
Veteran DM with over 15 years experience.
Style: Roleplay/story focused with character driven, in-depth, personalised arcs.

We now have two eager players ready to save Ten Towns! :grinning:
But we need a bigger party if they want to begin delving in to dungeons below the ice.

How can you say no to this little fella?

About me: I have been playing and running role-playing games for over 15 years. TTRPGs are a huge passion of mine. I enjoy all aspects of the hobby, meeting new people and interacting with their interesting characters, telling amazing stories together and just having fun chilling out, playing the game. Others describe my style of DMing as very character and story driven, I love working with the players to create in depth personalised arcs within the over arching plot. I strive to let everyone have an input as much as possible and reward player creativity where I can.
Discord: Senrith

Session 1 is set for the 23rd of August. I can fill in any newcomers and get you ready to join the others :slight_smile:

We are now 3 out of 5 players. Only 2 spaces left! :slight_smile:

We also have a friendly community of players over on our Discord server, Roll For Story, where you can chat about games and share memes, it’s a great time over there and we welcome people from over the world! :smile:

1 week till we begin! :smiley:

So far we have a Druid, a Paladin and a Sorcerer

And now a Wizard has joined the party!
Only 1 Space left!

4 Days till we begin!

hey I see you have one spot left. i’m new to dnd and really want to give it a try. i’d need some help getting into it though. i’d be totally up for trying a cleric. my discord is thenewdingo

Hey dingokotu! New players are a blessing to have. I’ve enjoyed helping many get in to the game before and all of them have expressed it as a positive experience learning it. I’m proud to say many are still playing at my table even years later.
I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord :slight_smile: