"Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia.
Far below, yet not beyond his keen eyesight, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd’s face forms the barest hint of a smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they came—all according to his plan.
A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited."
- Sessions: Will be weekly on Mondays, lasting 3+ hours with a 5-10 minute break in between.
- Session 0: Session 0 is free of charge. It’s where I’ll get to know the players and what they know about the game and what they expect to find and play in this campaign.
- Material allowed: All official material, except Strixhaven.
- Characters level: 1 to 12. You can roll stats (7x4d6 drop lowest die and roll) and still be able to choose the standard array or point buy in case you didn’t like your rolls.
- Communication: Discord.
- Payment: $9 dollars per player per session via PayPal.
- I’ve been DMing for almost eleven years, DnD mostly. Been using 5e for almost 6 years now, DMing a lot of homebrew campaigns and official modules. I like to teach the game from scratch to new players, from character creation to more specific mechanics and rules, so don’t be shy if you’re a beginner.
- You’ll not only have a dedicated DM but also committed players. You’ll find that in pay to play games, the overall quality tends to be better than free games, as people search for a group that will have consistency and will last until the end of the campaign without being affected by disruptive behaviour or losing its way because of absence.