[LFP] [18+] [5e] [Tuesday] [3pm UTC] [Paid 20$] [Campaign] [Discord] [LGBTQIA+] [Gothic Horror] The Lady of Ravenloft

An epic romance.
A horrible tragedy.
A dreadful curse.

The Mists have opened once more, and you are next. Will you survive the curse of Strahd?

The Lady of Ravenloft is my take on the fan-favorite Curse of Strahd official module, expanded and adapted for maximum horror and minimum harmful tropes. I’m looking to to facilitate a thrilling and fun D&D adventure you will remember fondly for years to come!

While the setting and themes of the adventure are often dark and grim, I also want to give you the opportunity to explore and develop interesting characters, explore a beautiful (if slightly doomed) land filled with mystery and live an engaging, immersive narrative.

Session Zero is booked for Tuesday Jan 10th. New players can enjoy discounted rates!

Game: D&D 5e
Group type: Online on Foundry VTT and Discord
Experience: 4 years as DM, 5 as player
Timezone: 2023-01-10T15:00:00Z2023-01-10T19:00:00Z
Schedule: Weekly on Tuesdays
Looking for: 2 to 4 players of any experience level
Game style: Immersive roleplay, character and narrative-driven, challenging (but fair) encounters - welcoming a diverse table!

Hello,

Just checked out the StartPlaying page. Looks like you have put a lot of thought into the campaign.

Are you able comment on your rules for character creation? And do you use any house rules?

Thanks,

Nick

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your interest! Character creation is roll for attributes three times and pick preferred array, or point buy if none are good. A free feat at level 1 from a selected list. Races are restricted to Forgotten Realms setting and all official classes are allowed, as well as the Blood Hunter and Pugilist homebrew classes.

I do use house rules but those are discussed at Session Zero to make sure everyone is comfortable with them. I hope this answers your question but let me know if you have any others!