LFP | $15 Session | PF2E | 2 Seats Open | Outlaws of Alkenstar: Punks in a Powder Keg, 1st level, 1st Session

Adventure Overview
Ragtag outlaws get their hands dirty in the oil-slicked alleyways and whisky-soaked saloons of Alkenstar, the City of Smog. To enact revenge on the mogul who ruined them, these renegades must steal from the rich, take down crooked shieldmarshals, and aid a mysterious gunslinging patron. In a city where the clockwork guards are literally as tough as brass, antiheroes will need true grit to dole out overdue justice. The Outlaws of Alkenstar Adventure Path begins with “Punks in a Powder Keg,”

You may join as a 1st level one-shot evening, or you can continue to play all three session in the module going to 3rd level. There is great fun to be had either way. Play Pathfinder 2e Online | Outlaws of Alkenstar: Punks in a Powder Keg #178

I will assist new players in PF2E character creation and using the Foundry VTT.

My are campaign sessions are trauma-informed safes spaces. I am veteran Game Master with thousands of hours of judging VTT games under my belt… I also do funny voices.

Skeptical? Play first, and pay after.

Join my Discord for to skip the Start Playing Sign up, or get assistance with character setup. The Unstable Wizard Community