[LFM] [PF2e] [Paid] [16$] [20:20 CEST] [Saturdays] [LGBTQ+ friendly] Abomination Vaults, a newbie-friendly adventure path

Campaign pitch

When the fog is creeping,

And the moon is low;

When the town is sleeping,

Gauntlight starts to glow!

While the town of Otari has seen great success as a lumber town over time, it was created under tumultous circumstances. Those circumstances have always been at the back of the inhabitants’ minds, for the Gauntlight, a massive lighthouse, can be seen from the town. For hundreds of years it lay dormant. But what would happen if, one day, it were to light up once more?

Game info

Hello everyone, my name’s Fred, I’m a 31-year-old guy from Switzerland. I’ve got a long history of playing tabletop RPGs in a variety of formats, and am an experienced DM in 5e, PF2e, and other systems.

Currently, I am looking for more players for the adventure path “Abomination Vaults”. It is particularly friendly to newcomers to Pathfinder 2e. The main attraction of this module is that it centers around a Megadungeon, and it is considered by the Pathfinder community to be one of the best Adventure Paths, whether you’re a beginner or not. While applicants should expect more combat than my average game, Abomination Vaults is also rife with all sorts of intrigue, mystery, and roleplaying opportunities.

The campaign will be run every Saturday, at 20:20 CEST (GMT + 2). It costs 16 USD which is to be paid through StartPlaying. Session 0 is free. It will be ran using Foundry VTT, hosted on the Forge, and Discord (for voice).

If you’re interested or want to find out more, the StartPlaying page will give you more information, including the content warnings for this campaign: https://startplaying.games/adventure/clhwco8p7000308l22qb1749v

For any questions, I can be reached through DMs or through the StartPlaying website.

Thank you for giving me a moment of your time!