This is the start of a brand new weekly campaign begining this sunday at 10am MDT / 12pm EST.
- WHERE: Foundry VTT
- ADVENTURE: Strength of Thousands
- WHEN: Every Sunday 10:00am MDT / 12:00pm EST
- PRICE: $15 per session
RESERVE YOUR SPOT HERE: Play Pathfinder 2e Online | Pathfinder 2e: Strength of Thousands
ABOUT THE ADVENTURE
Are you still waiting for your acceptance letter into a certain Magical Academy? We’ll wait no longer! Welcome to The oldest and most prestigious magic academy in the world - Magaambya - an ancient institution founded by the greatest wizard the world has ever known. This wizard vanished long ago, but his sinister enemies plot against his school and those who attend it. Over long academic career, the heroes rise from humble students to become teachers, and they ultimately hold the fate of the Magaambya magic academy in their hands. Graduates of the Magaambya are among the greatest wardens of the world, but if the heroes can’t marshal the strength of thousands who have come before them, the venerable Magaambya might fall!
Idealy, players should have their charcter sheets ready for the first time we meet, however I allow players the first few sessions to adjust their builds and backgrounds to ensure every one has an enjoyable time. While this adventure is heavier on roleplay, none of my players will be forced into going above and beyond, and I try hard to work with each player in making sure they get the most out of each session.
Strength of Thousands is a Roleplay focused adventure. While the adventure has its share of combat, players will find that there are more opportunities for advancement in solving mysteries, befriending fellow students, earning the trust of teachers, and thinking outside the box.
PLAYERS CAN EXPECT:
- An adventure full of intrigue and wonder
- Personalized Story arcs
- Countless locations to explore
- Ample opportunity for unique and memorable roleplay encounters
- An educational experience like none other! (Joking of course)
When it comes to GMing a game, I am all about player choice. The settings each adventure takes place in is filled with magical wonder and intrigue, so I try my best to not say “no” to my players when they want to preform a certain act, or craft that special magical item or spell they’ve always dreamed of. Having a background in Law means I love rules, and if there’s one thing I’ve learned during my studies and experience in the legal field it is that rules are not black and white, everything is based off of interpretation. With this in mind, I reward my players for their creativity and ideas they bring to the table. While I may not be the greatest at doing voices, I do what I can to ensure everyone is able to feel comfortable and completely immersed in the game. I do not force my players to into doing things they are uncomfortable with, and do what I can each session to ensure everyones preferred playstyle is met.Whether it’s a combat centric session, or an RP Heavy campaign, I assure you fun will be had and memories will be made!
HOW TO PREPARE
- At the very least, players will need to have internet access with a working headset and access to discord
- Player’s should also have their character sheets created by the first time we play (A completed backstory is not necessary for the first few sessions)
- Knowing the rules and lore of Pathfinder 2e (and even 1e) is great, but not necessary.
- New players are more than welcome!
WHAT I PROVIDE
- Tokens for their characters
- Maps and handouts, both custom made and those included in the module
- Music and Ambiance
- Dedicated Discord Server filled with world lore, session recaps, and much more
- Unique and well thought out character arcs
- Access to all source material currently and subsequently owned