[LFG][PF2E][LGTBQ+ Friendly] Iron Gods [Wed, Weekly 7PM EST][PAID $15/Session]

:crossed_swords: Pathfinder 2nd edition

:calendar: weekly, Wednesdays 7PM Eastern

:scroll: Iron Gods
Numeria has a long history of mystery and wonder buried under its rugged landscape, for on that one fateful night thousands of years ago, the Rain of Stars scarred the land. The fragmented remnants of a ship from beyond the stars fell from the sky, scattering strange technological ruins and deadly perils across the land. Today, these sites are feared by the barbaric tribes and coveted by the sinister spellcasters of the Technic League. Yet something worse than brutish berserker or super-science wizard has risen to power in these hidden technological halls. The Iron Gods are ready to make their presence known, and if they are not opposed by the region’s newest heroes, a scourge unlike any the Inner Sea has seen will arise! From small Numerian towns to strange technological ruins to the region’s infamous capital of Starfall—and perhaps beyond—the Iron Gods Adventure Path will take your heroes into places unlike any seen before in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!

:memo: Pay to Play Disclaimer
This game is pay to play at a rate of 15€ per session per player. Alternatively: 60€ per 4 sessions. All payable via Paypal.

• First session is always free.

• Payment has to be done prior to the session or in advance for the entire month, payable prior to the first paid session.

• Sessions will be held when the majority of the players are present or if at least 3 players are present, whichever is more. If a session has to be postponed, because of lack of players or because of the DM not being able to make that session: no one has to pay for that session or use up session credit for said session.

• If a player cannot make a session, they do not have to pay for that session or do not use up session credit. However their character will not generate XP in that session, even if the character is steered by the DM or other players. (The player not partaking can of course state if they want their character to stick back, have them steered by the DM or steered by another player for that session).

• Refunds. Players leaving the campaign can of course recieve full refund of their remaining session credit.

• Important While this is a pay to play campaign, we are all still under the universal unwritten social contract between players and DM. Also known as: I the DM will provide a genuine Dungeons and Dragons experience and you agree to not be an annoying s**t to me or the other players. We all want to have fun here and if a player turns out to be not a good fit for the game, I reserve the right to remove them from the game (with refunds, if applicable of course), after all other options have been exhausted. Just remember Wheaton’s law guys.

• Of course applicants can have the chance to listen in to the game, or one of my other games, to get a feel for my DMing style, prior to signing up.

What do you get:

• A fully invested and experienced DM
  • Custom photoshopped tokens for your character, if necessary (i have a huge selection)
  • Carefully selected soundtrack to bring that immersion home.
  • Access to my own Discord and our own campaign channel within, but also to meet up with other players and friends of me who play and played with me.

:loudspeaker: About the GM
I have a passion for roleplaying games for over 25 years now and like to share this passion. I’ve ran and played in multiple game systems besides D&D, experience that flows actively into each of my games. I could be rightfully called the ‘forever DM’ and I strive in it. I love presenting players with challenges to grow from and watch them forge complex plans and unravel everything. My strengths are harsh but fair survivalist games that test your characters, and your mettle. Improvisation, where I can roll with the punches and keep any game running as well as engaging unique NPC encounters. You’ve got a weird idea or plan. You want me to include your backstory into the campaign? I’m your man. I love it when players surprise me with wicked plans and I usually run a high risk-high reward game. Unique magic items? check. Memorable NPCs? check. Funny voices? Only if you insist.