[LFG] [PAID] [$20] [D&D 5e] [Thursday] [7pm EST] Curse of Strahdanya

Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Countess Strahdanya von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Far below, a party of adventurers has just entered her domain. She knew they were coming, and she knows why they came. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.

:crossed_swords: D&D 5e

:calendar: Weekly sessions on Thursdays at 7pm EST (session 0 beginning the 22nd of February)

:scroll: Hello! My name is Dakota and I am hosting a campaign of 5e’s Curse of Strahd. Curse of Strahd is a sandbox-style campaign that takes players through the shadowed land of Barovia to face off against D&D’s iconic vampire warlord and liberate the land from her iron fist. Incorporating elements from Beth the Bard’s She Is The Ancient and DragnaCarta’s Curse of Strahd: Reloaded, I hope to bring an exciting experience regardless if you’re familiar with the module and its setting or if it’s your first time delving into the Mists. This gothic horror campaign fires on all cylinders with challenging and dynamic combat, tense exploration of the haunted valley you’ll find yourself in, and an engaging roleplay-focused narrative altered by player actions and choices.

:memo:

• This will be a paid game with a rate of $20 per person via StartPlaying
  • Session 0 is free!
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly table
  • Foundry with Forge integration, including dynamic lighting, maps, and music
  • Safety tool integration
  • Sessions held over a campaign Discord server
  • The only thing you need to bring is yourself, a decent mic, and a good internet connection!

If Curse of Strahdanya sounds of interest to you, you can check out the game at Play Dungeons & Dragons 5e Online | She is the Ancient | A Gothic Horror Curse of Strahd Campaign (Free Session 0, LGBTQIA+ Friendly)

You can contact me over StartPlaying, or over Discord at the handle Dakota Official. Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you in Barovia!