[LFG] Non-native english speaker looking for a group to practice the language on fridays

Hello! As for mi experience roleplaying, I have been doing it since the pandemic, I mainly played DnD 5e, but I’m very open to trying and learning other systems.

As for my english skills, I have no problem reading, and for several years the content I consume for entertainment on youtube has been in english. As for my speaking, I feel is my less developed skill since I don’t really practice in my everyday life. I’m open to a little interview if you wish to hear me out first.

If having such as player is all right with everyone at the table please hit me up ^^

Schedule & Timezone: Fridays at 7:00pm GMT-5

Hi. Would you be interested in playing Twilight: 2000 from Free League? It’s a post-apocalyptic survival ttrpg set in the year 2000 in an alternative history where the Cold War between the United States and the Soviet Union turned hot. World War III started as a lengthy conventional war but soon escalated into a nuclear conflict with catastrophic outcomes. Governments and industries collapsed. Civil rule has ceased to exist. You are survivors of the war—soldiers and civilians alike—but what kind of survivors will you be?