LFG][FOUNDRY VTT][PF2e][Online][Paid $20 per session][Weekly][Sundays 6am MDT][New Players Welcome] KINGMAKER | BEGINER FRIENDLY!

The Stolen Lands have long been the domain of bandits and monsters, but no longer! Your party has been granted a charter to explore these wilds, defeat its dangers, and build a brand new nation. Yet not everyone will welcome you as new neighbors, and powerful supernatural forces have their own plans for the region. Can you defeat your kingdom’s enemies and become leaders of one of the greatest new nations in the world?

The Kingmaker Adventure Path presents a full-length campaign that chronicles the rise of a new nation—a kingdom built and ruled by your player characters! Face off against bands of bloodthirsty bandits, deadly and dangerous monsters, and mysterious menaces from other realities as you fight to claim the Stolen Lands as your own. Will you rule with justice and mercy, or will you become the very monsters you fought to oppose? In the Kingmaker Adventure Path, the destiny of the world’s newest nation is yours to decide!

WHERE: Foundry VTT

ADVENTURE: Kingmaker

WHEN: Every Sunday 6am MDT / 8am EST

PRICE: $20per session

RESERVE YOUR SPOT HERE: Play Pathfinder 2e Online | 👑PF 2e: Kingmaker - Claim the Saga Lands and Bring Peace to the Realm! | Beginner Friendly | ALL ARE WELCOME!!👑

PLAYERS CAN EXPECT:

:crown: An action packed adventure like none other

:crown: Personalized Story arcs

:crown:Countless locations to explore and NPC to meet

:crown:Ample opportunity for unique and memorable roleplay encounters

HOW TO PREPARE:

:crown:At the very least, players will need to have internet access with a working headset and access to discord

:crown:Player’s should also have their character sheets created by the start of session 0 (A completed backstory is not necessary for the first few sessions).

:crown:Knowing the rules and lore of Pathfinder is great, but not necessary.

:crown:New players are more than welcome!

WHAT I PROVIDE

Players can expect from me:

:crown:Tokens for their characters

:crown: Maps and handouts, both custom made and those included in the module

:crown:Music and Ambiance

:crown:Dedicated Discord Server filled with world lore, session recaps, and much more

:crown:Unique and well thought out character arcs

:crown:Access to all source material currently and subsequently owned

HOW WILL CHARACTER CREATION WORK:

All players should have their character sheets created prior to the start of the campaign. When it comes to backstory, it can be as simple or as detailed as you like, and does not have to be completely ready by the start of the campaign, allowing more time to flush out specifics as needed. I will, of course, help you each step of the way and will write your backstory for you if desired (with your input of course!). Bellow I’ve provided more specifics to this process-

:crown:Virtual Tabletop: Foundry VTT

:crown:Starting Level: 1

:crown:Ancestry: No restrictions

:crown:Class: No Restrictions

:crown:Alignment: Any alignment

:crown:Variant Rules: Free Archetype & Ancestral Paragon

:crown:3rd Party Content and Playtest Material may be allowed, just run it by me first!

:crown: SPECIAL HOUSE RULES :crown:

:crown: All spell casters get the following innate spells: light, prestidigitation, sigil, detect magic

:crown: Everyone starts off trained in 2 additional lore skills

:crown: Drinking a potion is 1 action (don’t need to use an action to take the potion out of your bag)

:crown: Recall knowledge is a free action