[LFG][5e][PF2e][Free to Play] Forever DM looking for Roleplay Heavy Campaign

Hello everyone!!

My name is James and I am 34 years old. I am looking for a heavy roleplay campaign, free to play. I have been DMing for about 2 or 3 years now straight and just want to be a player lol It’s like an itch that I haven’t been able to scratch.

I do have a 5e campaign that i run on Tuesdays and the PF2E campaign i was running just finished up.

I am available Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6PM CST to 11PM CST. I am also available on Sundays pretty much any time.

I am looking for a roleplay heavy campaign either in 5e or PF2e. I have had a character in mind for awhile now that I have been wanting to play. If anyone is running a Curse of Strahd campaign, I am definitely interested in playing. I have never played that before and it looks awesome.

As a player, I am more roleplay focused than combat. Sure rolling dice and hitting things is fun, but exploring the world, roleplaying with NPCs and other PCs is more fun to me. The character I have in mind can pretty much fit in either system.

In 5e, she would be a drow that had been mutated by wild magic and is a gypsy fortune teller for a carnival. She would be a sorcerer multiclassed with warlock. She would cast spells by tossing her tarot cards. She has pretty much 2 different personalities, one that is bubbly and excited all the time and one that is just filled with pure hate for anything in her way. She wouldn’t be evil, she would most likely be true neutral.

In PF2e, she would be a fleshwarp Witch and depending if the campaign uses the free dedication rules, she would be mixed with familiar master and oracle. She would still be a gypsy fortune teller and use her tarot cards to cast magic. For her familiar, i was thinking either a raven or a poppet.

The character herself is geared more towards roleplay than combat. This isn’t to say she would be useless in combat, but her main focus for feats and abilities would be for roleplay.

If anyone has a slot open, or getting players together for a new campaign, I would love to join in!

Interested in a 2 session game that could potentially connect to other modules? It starts at lvl 3 and I’ve got a handful of modules I want to run through. Unfortunately this module’s balance is heavily towards combat.

Thanks for the offer, but looking for a long term campaign mostly.

Interested in a game of Lost Mines of Phandelver? I suspect it will last 4-6 months with weekly games Satuday noon-4pm CST.