Import Wizard World Generation Fails on multiple worlds

Hello everyone,

I’m a new Forge user whos trying to upload his 2x foundry games (DND5e and Pathfinder1e), however both of these fail in different ways.

The Pathfinder1e game will import/generate about 34% of the way and then fail, with no error message of further elaboration.

Screenshot_6

The DND5e will take HOURS (4+) sitting on Generating world, only for the progress bar to disappear once it fully loads after which nothing will happen.

All art, sound, modules, etc import without any issues, only the worlds fail like this. I’ve tested using 3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera), cleared the cache of all and ensured my system is up to date, as well as tried 2 different networks to ensure the issue isn’t with the connection.

I’ve spent the last 6 months setting up one of the games in Foundry in preparation to start it at the end of the year and would very much like to not have to do it all over again.

Any and all assistance is extremely appreciated.

While importing, could you have a look at console (f12 → console), the full error should come up there and we can have a look at it.
It looks like your first pathfinder world is uploaded, but it is missing a couple of assets from your pc, probably located somewhere else.

Could I recommend uploading your whole /data folder?

I suppose you’re not seeing any of the worlds over in “My Foundry” → “my configuration”?