How to install Patreon exclusive modules

Note: Patreon integration is currently in legacy mode on The Bazaar, following the launch of purchasable content on the platform. We hope that in the future, we can offer a solution for Patreon content that is sustainable for our creators, and for The Forge VTT.

It is easy to install premium Patreon-exclusive content on the Forge.

What you have to do

Hit the “Unlock” Button

Subscribe to the appropriate tier.

Warning

Some creators will offer their content on The Bazaar at different tiers. Be aware that some content will only be unlocked at higher tiers of subscription.

After doing so, make sure to have your Forge account linked with Patreon.
You can link your patreon over at “My Account” at the bottom, under account information:

After subscribing to the appropriate tier on Patreon, and connecting your Patreon account to your Forge account, the content should be made available to you. You can now go over to “The Bazaar” and install it. If not, wait up to 5 minutes, and try refreshing the page.

It’s not working here. :frowning:

Hello, patreon might be a bit slow right now since it is the 1-3rd of the month.
I would also recommend for you to go to “account”, and check if your patreon is linked, and if it is, refresh your pledge.

Yes, my patreon account has been linked for a few months and has never worked in the store. I have no access to the contents of Baileywiki, JB2 and dragonfire. In this way, I am downloading everything manually.

Even doing it manually, the dragonfire module has not been working on my forge for almost 2 months …

EDIT: [working now] THX

I’m currently blocked by Forge from using Baileywiki’s stuff manually (using the JSON link he provides in premium posts) and when I try and refresh my pledges using my linked Patreon account I just got 504: Gateway errors. It’s kind of a bummer to not have access to the stuff you pay for.

Hello!
This might be on patreons side, but I’ll have a look. As on the first, pledges gets updated.
I am not sure why you would get the gateway error. Does it work if you try it locally?

I am unable to download the JB2A premium module in the forge. When I look at the link settings with Patreon in the Forge, it is not set to jb2a, but to the URL of my Patreon account page. How can I set it to jb2a?

Of course, I am a patron of JB2A.
I have registered the same email address for both Forge and Patreon.

Hello! So even thought it’s the 5, I’ll remind people that patreon is a bit slow at times.

It seems like you haven’t linked your patreon over at Your account. It is at the bottom, under account information.

Hello!
Thanks for the way to link with Patreon.
I was able to link and install the module!

When I checked, I was able to register as a patron on Patreon, but for some reason I was not able to select a Tier.
So it seems that the link between Forge and Patreon was not working properly. That’s strange!