I run the CoC7 module and I had my game backed up in case anything went wrong and when I updated it I noticed my game wasn’t loading in despite it opening earlier right before a session. I did a few things with a friend and it seemed to finally load and I could relax, until this week it seemingly did it yet again. I have launched it in safe mode, made sure hardware acceleration is enable, I overwrote files to upload a backup, I uninstalled mods, I uninstalled and reinstalled the module, I tried loading it locally with foundry, I tried copying the data folder and putting it in. Nothing.
The only error that’s showing up in the browser is the following:
Uncaught (in promise) RangeError: invalid
In the F12 log
And in the forge log it say the version in launching is too new for the version available which is even stranger because when I go to the mod it says it’s compatible with the version I have (I think the specific problem is with the core content which is even funnier because I can’t even load it when I uninstall it either ahaha)
But in native foundry it won’t load…period
I genuinely have no idea what to do I’ve even attempted to try and read the entire error log but nothing is showing up even in the logs other than what is listed and I’m genuinely at a loss.