Forge LiveKit integration

I’ve got two groups I’m playing with, both using Foundry on Forge with the Forge-hosted LiveKit integration. For the past couple of weeks, we’ve been having issues with some of the video freezing for a couple of seconds, and then catching back up. At the same time, the audio mutes, and then stutters for a couple of seconds when it catches back up.

When it happens, multiple people can see if occurring, so it’s not isolated to one particular person. It also tends to happen about 5-7 times in a 2-3 hour game. Both games have 5 players plus the DM.

Has anyone else seen anything like this using the Forge-hosted LiveKit? Anyone have any ideas on how I can troubleshoot this? I’ve tried resetting the room ID (although I’m not sure if that has any impact on this or not). Also have tried the experimental view and that doesn’t seem to change anything either.

Hey there :wave:

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately, I haven’t run into issues like this myself. Is the issue accompanied by any specific error messages or errors in the console (F12) when it happens?

There was a firewall-related issue with the LiveKit servers recently which has since been addressed. Are you still running into the problem now and is it still as consistent?