Filter Modules by Foundry Version

Is there a way to apply a filter to the modules (Bazaar) to see only modules compatible with a certain Foundry Core version?

This is already in function.
This is dependent on your Current Server settings.
You’ll either have them in the Game manager, or at your Server Page, under Foundry Version.
All modules in the bazaar will only show the modules compatible with the version you’re on.

1 Like

Sorry to necro, but this is not the case for me - there are all kinds of old modules still in the list v9, v10. eg the VTTA module is there, latest version 0.88, Arms reach (the original version) which is v0.6 - so it is clearly not filtering them out. Have I missed a setting somewhere?

Also, is there a way to filter by system? eg 5e, PF2, non-system? I cannot spot one and this would assist greatly to clean up the module screen.

Heya :wave:
You can specify a filter for system on the Bazaar, yeah

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Oh, also, in the case of old versions which aren’t compatible: the filters are based on the module’s compatibility fields, and max version is not a required field meaning that some older modules may indeed show, due to no no hard data which we can use to to filter them out. Indeed, many of these old packages do work, for example, asset packs which don’t add code but provide resources.

In these cases, it’s important to have a look at the full package view, which will show compatibility fields

1 Like

Thanks, will give that a shot! :slight_smile: