Exalted 3rd Edition character sheets have broken

I loaded up forge today to do some prep ahead of a session tonight and discovered all the character sheets appear to be broken. Instead of the usual tabs, stats attributes and abilities it just lists items, backgrounds and charms.

i made no updates in the week since we last played and the character sheets for NPC and players are essentially unplayable now as have none of their stats or links to the actions. i have tried updating the 3rd edition game system and this has not changed the issue.

Any assistance would be appreciated as looks like i have to cancel tonights session but do not wish to end my campaign if possible.

Hey there :wave:

By the sound of it, styling or templates might not be getting loaded. We’ve often encountered these files being blocked by browser extensions and sometimes antivirus software.

I’d recommend first checking your browser dev tools (F12) console to see if there are any error messages being logged, and testing in safe configuration to see whether it’s happening with all modules disabled.

Of course, it’s also a good idea to make sure all your packages are updated to the latest versions.

It’s worth testing in an incognito version of Chrome (or Firefox if you normally use Chrome) to be able to tell whether it’s a browser side issue.

Hope that helps! If you see any error messages, please post a screenshot of what you’re seeing here.